May 8 NVBMB Spring Meeting
The annual Spring Symposium of the NVBMB will take place on Friday May 8th, 2020 in Nijmegen. The title of the Symposium is ‘Mitochondrial physiology and pathology’.
The lectures will discuss subjects ranging from the molecular to the clinical level. Examples include the biogenesis of the protein supercomplexes involved in oxidative phosphorylation, the assessment of mitochondrial bioenergetics at the single-cell level, the use of cellular and mouse models to investigate mitochondrial (dys)function in the context of aging and various pathologies, the clinical aspects of mitochondrial DNA mutations and the use of stem cell-based therapies to combat mitochondrial disease.
In addition, the winner of the H.G.K. Westenbrink prize, Liqin Wang (NKI), will give a lecture entitled: “A one-two punch model for cancer therapy”.
During lunch, the yearly meeting of NVBMB members will be held.
Registration for the symposium is obligatory. The number of participants is limited to 100.
More information here.
- 02/26/2020 11:34 - KNCV-lid Anouk Rijs ontvangt NWO-Vici beurs
- 02/22/2020 14:30 - 2020 NVBMB prize awarded to Dr. Cristina Paulino
- 02/22/2020 14:00 - Three NVBMB members received a VICI grant
- 02/20/2020 15:20 - Eye-opener van de week: Dan Jing Wu
- 02/10/2020 13:00 - May 8 NVBMB Spring Meeting
- 02/07/2020 07:58 - Eye-opener van de week: Krzysztof Matyjaszewski
- 02/05/2020 10:16 - Pitch je poster