NVBMB Fall Meeting: Mechanism and regulation of cell division
The NVBMB fall symposium 2019 will be on October 2nd at the Hubrecht Institute in Utrecht.
The symposium brings together excellent scientists that work on the mechanism and regulation of cell division. The seminars cover a comprehensive range of topics and techniques, including molecular mechanism of genome replication, cytoskeleton organization, control of gene expression and RNA translation, cause and consequences of DNA damage and checkpoint activation, and their alteration in diseases. During the symposium, the NVBMB prize will be awarded to this year's recipient Francesca Mattiroli. The day will be closed by the keynote lecture of Karim Labib.
The program can be found here.
- 09/27/2019 09:00 - Eye-opener van de week: Vincent Voet
- 09/25/2019 15:02 - Maak een selfie met het element Chroom
- 09/23/2019 16:58 - Lab-on-a-chips, induceerbare genexpressie en immuuntherapie
- 09/18/2019 09:00 - NVBMB Fall Meeting: Mechanism and regulation of cell division
- 09/13/2019 11:35 - Eye-opener van de week: Lotte Metz