We hope you’re in good health, and as you might expect, we do not have good news for the Joint Glycobiology Meeting 2020.
Fortunately, we had some time to wait how the situation was unfolding (pun intended), and finally, because of the severely diminished capacity of the conference site we have to cancel the meeting.
We are contemplating a small online meeting and will let you know. For now, we are not yet sure if we will postpone it to early next year or pick it up in October 2021.
Joost Snijder, Nina van Sorge, Karin Strijbis & Robert de Vries